Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

London Beauty Haul

If you're an avid makeup junkie like me, you'll know that there are certain cult beauty products that you can only find in London. So when I got the chance to spend a weekend abroad in London, I took that opportunity to go shopping at Boots! I picked up the following products that I'd heard so much about and was dying to try:

1. Bourjois Bronzing Powder ($14.50)
Possibly one of the most well-known UK only high street products is the Bourjois Bronzing Powder. It comes in two shades, is shaped like a chocolate bar and smells like one too!

2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation ($18)
The product I was most excited about out of all my purchases was the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. Getting the foundation at this time was perfect timing as I needed a more hydrating one for the Winter.

3. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Now, just in case the Bourgois Healthy Mix Foundation doesn't work out for me, I also bought a backup foundation. Rimmel is readily available in the States but the specific Wake Me Up line isn't. This foundation has Vitamin C in it for a brightening effect as well as SPF 15 for sun protection.

4. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer ($10)
Of course I had to buy the matching concealer to the Wake Me Up Foundation. I heard great things about this high street concealer and I figured I'd give it a try. Just like the foundation it's supposed to brighten up the undereye area.

5. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
This concealer is another well-known UK only high street product as it's incredibly affordable and works just as well, if not better, than most high end concealers. I used this concealer back when I studied abroad in London 2 years ago and I absolutely loved it.

Which of these products are you most interested in?


Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment